- Open posterior design
- Innovative design allows for strength AND comfort
- Patented first open posterior external fixation system design
- Better limb access for surgeon and hospital staff
- Reduces swelling complications
- Allows the use of smaller plates for more stability
- Rapid assembly due to speed components
- Rapid removal
In testing, the largest n-Plate (220 mm) withstood 333 kg (735 lbs) of lateral force with minimal deflection.
Welded Modules: Reduces assembly time and provides superior strength in medial/lateral compression, which withstood over 585 kg/1289 lb of lateral force before deformation.